Tuesday 4 June 2013

Go Green!!

I like the colour green… one of the reasons for that is how it enhances a view…turns a landscape into a classic shot… and fills your heart with LOVE….

After a hot, sweaty and horrible summer when rains give life to the dead atmosphere... the best version of the colour green comes alive… This green is soothing… calming… like a sweet lullaby… All I want to do is dance a slow dance…!!

As birds begin their romances… the heart gets filled with love… I fall in love with everything around… even this barren land surrounding the office brightens up… the office brightens up…. JJJ

Green is the colour of envy and I was wondering why would such a pleasant colour be associated with such a strong human emotion… after googling I want to believe one piece which I read... it said green is only present on the Earth... so other planets, satellites, everything that lies in the infinite space ‘Universally’ envy the Earth… and hence this is colour of envy…!

Whenever you ask someone their favourite colour the answer is generally blue or white or even black… Even my answer is red in this context… green rarely makes the cut…. but right now... as I close my eyes… and smell the earth… it is green… the love generating green!!! And as I go green with love I remember lines from my favourite poem ‘Daffodils’…

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

You may be green with envy for what someone else has.. Or the grass on the lawn in the adjoining office/house maybe greener... or greenest…
The colour green will always represent what we want to have in life... it may be out of reach… or after getting there the green maybe not so-much-greener… but if you have green in your life… you have desires….dreams.. wishes… love…. and envy too….  so Go GREEN!!

No comments: